We wish to inform our customers that Argus Insurance Company (Europe) Limited, Malta Branch office located at Suite 5, Level 1, Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR 4013 will be temporarily closed to the public commencing Friday, 13th March, 2020. With recent news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, team members and the general community.
If you have questions regarding any your Argus insurance policies, our dedicated team of insurance professionals will continue to be available to support your needs. Please contact us by phone, web and email, and through our network of Tied Insurance Intermediaries across the Island.
Personal Lines Underwriting Department:
- Yanika Debono (Motor + Home Underwriting Team Leader) –
- Letizia Sultana (Motor+ Home Underwriter)
- Manuel Grima (Motor + Home Underwriter)
- Elizabeth Vella (Motor + Home Underwriter)
Commercial Lines Underwriting Department:
- Lara Borg (Commercial Underwriter)
- Adrian Jankojc (Commercial Lines Administrator)
- Matthew Bezzina (Commercial Underwriter)
Motor Claims Department:
- John Camilleri (Motor Claims Team Leader)
- Clara Agius (Motor Claims Handler)
- Justin Muscat (Motor Claims Handler)
- Walter Vella (Motor Surveyor)
- Mark Dingli (Spare Parts Handler)
- Elaine Ling Zhai (Claims Administrator)
Non Motor Claims Department:
- Gretel Busuttil (Home and Commercial Team Leader)
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding and will continue to update you as new information becomes available.
To stay informed of the most accurate updates concerning Malta, we advise you to visit the dedicated Government of Malta COVID-19 webpage as information from unofficial sources can be unreliable.
More information can also be found on the World Health Organization (WHO) website, which provides regular global updates.